You dream of a new adventure ? you have international ambition ? and look for your next challenge ?
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a sharp, fun, motivated team on a mission to achieve 3 dreams:
1. Helping 100 000 people achieve 1 dream in and stick their pictures on a wall we call the 100 000 dreams WALL
2. Have Will Smith and Richard Branson in our next documentary
3. Create an event with 10 000 people that would shake our industry
And this is why we NEED YOU
We are looking for a top gun: Head of Acquisition (really really hands-on)
- A proven creative leader with a solid track record of creating compelling campaigns with crazy ROI.
- Hacker mind & out of the box thinker: uncovering new methods to generate leads, build funnels, and have really high conversion rates.
- A doer who can own funnel building and optimisation from A to Z.
- A strong leader who can attract and inspire great talent.
- Analytical mind & Data Driven.
Your mission is to switch between the 10 000 feet view where you think of the global digital marketing strategy to a really detail oriented approach to help your team make small changes that change the game.
Your real mission will be to double our # of qualified leads in order for us to go from 5M to 10M.
🎯 Your 5 responsabilities :
1 . Inspire, Grow & Lead your digital marketing team, act a Project Manager with a very KPI oriented approach.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting by defining quarterly objectives and KPIs.
- Implement daily huddles and follow-up.
- Create and maintain a playbook.
- Work closely with developers to automate workflows.
- Attract, find and hire great talent for your team.
2. Generate a MASS of qualified Leads at a reduced cost.
Lead the TEAM in a hands-on way for…
ACQUISITION: Lead Acquisition Specialists on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and be obsessed on ROI.
- Check acquisition performance on a weekly basis.
- Implement A/B testing.
- Managing budgets of 300k – 1 Million $ in ads.
SEO & keywords optimisation:
- Create website content and improve SEO to maximize our website traffic and conversion.
GROWTH HACK tactics & Scraping:
- Cold mailing and cold messaging via dedicated tools.
- Uncover creative, non-traditional ways of generating qualified leads.
3. Full ownership of KPIs: Implement Dashboard (KPI, Automatic reporting) and have a very Data Driven approach.
- Create automatic and clear dashboards to track KPI: create complex SQL queries to extract insightful data and report weekly to the COO.
- Find trends and new ideal segments.
- Implement integration across tools like Active Campaign, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Amplitude…
4. Own our affiliation strategies and Build strategic partnerships.
- Connect with potential partners and nurture the relationship.
- Follow up and ensure payments of affiliates on time.
5. Produce timely, authoritative, highly-credible content to drive brand affinity, engagement, conversion, thought leadership, and drive action within target segments.
- Work seamlessly with designers, art directors, motion graphics artists and video editors to create BADASS Teasers.
- Manage the Social Media Team.
- Create top class video: from strategizing, shooting, post-productions.
- Work closely with the copywriting team to create more than outstanding Lead MAgnet: our #1 Value is: Create Awe.
Your mission is one thing, but it seems essential that we tell you more about us, because we are not looking for people who are just looking for a job.
In fact, the people we recruit have no trouble finding a job, are even already employed or could be freelance, but they join us because they find something with us that they can’t find elsewhere…
Join an adventure full of ambition
Build something great as a team,
and contribute to a project that changes lives and goes beyond them.
But the best thing is for you to read the following and see if it resonates with you
Who are we ?
We believe that too many people end their lives with regrets. That’s why…
Give ambitious people the tools to think for themselves and live the life that truly inspires them
Basically we provide a set of tools and strategies on productivity, leadership, coaching and marketing…
through mobile apps, e-learning platforms, events and a strong presence on social media.
Today, the education industry faces three major issues :
1. An effervescence of unfounded theories
To address this issue, we have surrounded ourselves with scientists, top athletes (Fred Bousquet, Frank Leboeuf, Serge Betsen among others), artists (Barry Osborne, producer of The Lord of the Rings and The Matrix), entrepreneurs (Marc Simoncini, Frédéric Mazzella, Gary Vaynerchuk, Janine Allis) and many other leaders and experts to dissect their strategies and share counter-intuitive and thought-provoking ideas.
2. Ideas that are worthwhile but shared in a boring way
and which unfortunately don’t catch attention.
3. Change is hard. And knowledge only works for too few people
We found our answer in the Greek Mythology, with the Ulysses Pact.
Ulysses of his (Greek name Ὀδυσσεύς, Odysseus) wanted to hear the Sirens’ song, but all of those who tried died doing so. So he decided to put wax in his men’s ears so that they could not hear and had them tie him to the mast so that he could not jump into the sea. For the first time ever, someone was able to listen to the sirens while surviving. Ulysses didn’t succeed because of willpower, but because of an ingenious system that gave him no choice but to succeed. And this is what had been called the Ulysses' Pact.
This is why…
is to make our trainings about entrepreneurship and coaching as attractive as watching Netflix and as effective as Ulysses' Pact.
In order to become the go-to place for ambitious people to get results.
To remember this every day, we created the 100,000 Dreams Wall,
It's a great feeling for the team to hang a new dream every day in our office, one that has been fulfilled by one of our clients.
Today, this approach has paid off and has enabled us to exceed one
followers on social media and to organize online events and training courses attended by thousands of people across the globe.
To have articles or interviews in many media, here are some of them:
That’s all well and good, but we wanted more than just personal branding around David Laroche.
So we created 2 new brands with international ambitions :
The first one called Business Impact to serve established entrepreneurs to Grow Their Business
And the second Effective Coaching Institute to train people become exceptional life and executive coaches.
And that’s where you come in…
Pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
Nous ne voulons pas que ton “meilleur” jour soit le vendredi
Mais que tu aies le sourire chaque matin.
Une culture qui mêle bien-être, performance et sens.
Tout en étant décontractée, nous ne nous contentons jamais
d’”assez bien” et nous cherchons toujours le prochain projet fou à réaliser.
Une entreprise en pleine croissance, synonyme d’opportunités d’évolution !
Centrée sur le client
Notre objectif est de surprendre nos clients en leur faisant vivre une expérience qu’ils n’ont jamais vue auparavant. Et faire ce qu’il faut pour avoir un impact dans leur vie.
Nous croyons que les TOP PERFORMERS s’épanouissent dans la confiance et la liberté et qu'ils le méritent car ils font vraiment avancer les choses.
Nous voulons que tu sois inspiré et non pas micro-managé.
Apprendre, se former, et se développer fait partie de notre culture. C’est facilité, encouragé et célébré. Avec nous, tu sais que tu seras poussé à progresser
Un travail qui a du sens
C’est quelque chose de se réveiller avec ce sentiment que tes talents contribuent à la vie des gens et aident des dizaines de milliers de personnes à vivre la vie qui les inspire.
Nous nous faisons un devoir d’essayer de recruter
des gens meilleurs que nous
Remote by design depuis le 1er jour
Remote Hackers dans l’âme Pour nous, le remote n’est pas une chose qui nous a été imposée à cause du confinement.
Il fait partie de notre culture, et ce depuis le premier jour.
Nous expérimentons toujours de nouvelles façons de rendre le télé-travail aussi chaleureux que nos bureaux.
Une équipe de bonne humeur
À tout moment, tu risques d’entendre des personnes l’équipe sortir des blagues et rire. Nous croyons que s’amuser fait partie du process qui permet la création de choses extraordinaires.
Pour nous, le travail idéal combine
des collègues exceptionnels et des défis inspirants.
Notre version de l’environnement de travail idéal est d’être entourés
d’une équipe de personnes qui sont extraordinaires dans ce elles font
à la poursuite d’objectifs communs ambitieux.
C’est dans une telle équipe que tu apprends le plus, que tu fais ton
meilleur travail, que tu t’améliores le plus rapidement et que tu
t’amuses le plus.
But that’s not all…
We believe that people do their best when they feel their best
which is why we provide incredible benefits
Flexible Hours What’s more important to us is the value you provide rather than when you work
350€ credit of fitness activity It can be for your gym membership, yoga studio membership, running shoes, race
Yearly amazing Team Trip We travel somewhere in the world
To connect, celebrate and be clarify our next challenge
Great Office It is something to work from a place where there is a limitless view
Standing desks for everyone for anyone working remotely we’ll give you give a 350€ credit to have an amazing standing desk
Work where you want The luxury of working from home or everywhere in the world
Modern Tools Modern tools make our life so much easier, we love them and
Mac Oh my god we are Mac lovers,
Yes they are expensive but you deserve it
*for full time employees
to work from everywhere in the world
Work from anywhere in the world. Your home, our beautiful Geneva or Dubai offices, a
co-working space, on the road, you name it. We want you to work where you feel great
Or from our beautiful Offices in Dubai or Geneva
From the heights of Dubai
Quentin loves to start his day with a coffee
on the terrace reflecting on his one thing
Yes these are really your future offices
Rooftop on the 43rd floor with terrace
From the nature of Geneva
To work from anywhere in the world is incredible, but we still need to live real moments together
Laughing, clarifying the vision, sharing our new goals
that’s why we organise an…
Amazing Annual Retreat
The ideal candidate: 😍
6 MUST HAVE :
- Analytical & Meticulous.
- EXCEL in EXECUTION, with you things are quickly implemented.
- Influence Mind: know how to think through the mind of people (able to improve copies, scripts, teasers, webinars).
- Process & Data Driven: Setting up the best-in-class processes.
- Leadership: A capacity to build and lead a team of talented marketers.
- (at least 5+ years) in a similar role in a fast-paced digital environment with a proven track-record of high ROI campaigns.
- 10 000 feet vision & 1 mm obsession.
- Strategy more than tactics: you are able to think of bold moves that go beyond following the tactics trend that are for sure important.
PERSONALITY & SOFT SKILLS :
- You’re obsessed with WINNING, but we’ll always pay attention to the brand and honoring our clients: we love marketing that is not pushy.
- You want to sell meaningful products that really change lives.
- Really Hands-on!
- Strong knowledge of our marketing stack: Marketing automation (Active Campaign), CRM: Hubspot .
- tracking / reporting tools (e.g: GA, Google Search Console, GTM, Segment, Hotjar etc).
- Webflow, Zapier, Hubspot, SEMrush, and Outbound Tools.
- Solid experience in SEO & SEA.
REALLY NICE TO HAVE :
- SQL experience.
- You love the field of coaching, personal development and training.
But maybe it’s not for you….
We don’t want people who are just looking for a “job”.
We are inspired by…
a culture of performance and ambition
We want to have an impact
And we dream to play in the big league, yes…
There are basketball clubs that were made to be amateur clubs and others who aspire to play in the NBA.
Both are great, and serve their purpose.
Playing in the NBA demands a lot more from the players, but for some it’s what they always dreamt about.
Some are repulsed by Michael Jordan’s high standards, we are inspired by him, by his dedication to his craft and his thirst for excellence.
For sure we have a lot to do in order to be able to say we play in the big league.
But we know we want it…
For us it’s not about NBA, it’s about creating awe for our clients, designing the best training and impact as many lives as possible.
Some people imagine that they will work in an easy and pressure-free environment.
But we have a very startup oriented culture where everything goes fast, where there are a lot of changes
and where we don’t always tell you exactly what to do and how to do it.
We tell each other things, even if they are uncomfortable, we prefer growth over the comfort of our ego and we like it! With us, expressing disagreement to a manager our to the CEO and knowing how to argue is valued!
We encourage critical and strategic thinking, we question our assumptions, we are attentive to our biases and we try to put our energy where the leverage is the greatest.
Do you see criticism as a personal attack? Are you willing to receive regular feedback to help you progress?
Are you ready to welcome them? To give it to others?
Again, we are aware that sometimes it’s not comfortable
but we know that for some people it’s the kind of environnement they always dreamt about.
If it’s your case, then we’re going to love working with you
(and you’ll be cherished with us!),
And if so come and write the next chapter with us.
How to apply and join the adventure ?
❌ Any copy-pasted and non-personalized application goes directly to the trash can.
⚠️ To complete the recruitment process, each candidate must organize calls with his or her previous managers.
If you are not comfortable with this idea: do not apply ⚠️
TO APPLY :
All you have to do is to fill out a short questionnaire by clicking on “APPLY NOW”.
We will ask you to attach your CV (incomplete applications will not be considered).
Google in its early days conducted 12 job interviews.
Apple still does between 9 and 12.
We do 4.
Some will find that it’s still too much but for us it’s the right balance to make sure this job is right for you as we want to avoid as much as possible that in 3 or 6 months, you or we realize that this job is not for you so we avoid as much as possible these always uncomfortable moments. For you, and for us!
📃 A quick 7 to 8-minutes survey
📞⚡️*A 15-minutes call * by zoom or by phone
📞🌟A 60-minute CULTURE interview by Zoom or by phone to better understand your background and check in depth the alignment with our values and culture
📞 ⚙️ A 60-minute TECHNICAL interview with your future manager to align with what would be expected from you and to assess your specific skills.
💻 A FINAL interview: a 2-hour video call to retrace your career path.
⚠️ Reference Calls: you organize for us at least 3 calls with former managers. We do this because it’s the insurance for you and the team to be surrounded by A-Players, and it’s also a way to get to know you and make your onboarding easier.