Hold on a second.
Deep inside you know you’re looking for a better opportunity that gives you…”
🗽Freedom : work 100% remotely or from a hybrid workspace, while having full trust and autonomy
🔥Ambition : growing in a team of smart people that are driven to create something big
😍Meaningful Impact : contributing to transform people’s lives at scale
And you deserve it because…
You are a killer Product Owner eager to make the team scale
We have 3 dreams:
1. Helping 100 000 people achieve their one dream and add their picture to our “100 000 Dreams WALL”
2. Have Will Smith and Richard Branson in our next documentary
3. Create an event with 10 000 people that would shake our industry
and for that – we NEED YOU!
Paradox has one goal: to empower people to live their ambition and create alife that truly inspires them.
We provide a set of tools and strategies centered around productivity, leadership, coaching and marketing through mobile applications, e-learning platforms, events and a strong social media presence.
Our ambition is to make our coaching as enjoyeable as watching Netflix while leaving our clients’ no other choice than to succeed.
Today, this approach has paid off and allowed us to gain over one million followers on social networks, host hugely successful live events and organize online training courses for thousands of people.
And that’s where you come in.
YOUR MISSION 🚀
Working with cross-functional stakeholders (Customer Success, Sales, Marketing etc..) and a multicultural team, you play an important role in organizing the product vision, defining acceptance criteria and scoping internal projects. You will collaborate with departments and executives to define and analyze metrics and patterns that will help drive business decisions.
You will gather requirements, define functionality, set goals and, in accordance with these goals, deliver top class products.
🎯 YOUR FOCUS
1) Drive best in class industry practices to improve development outcomes
- Setting up processes and procedures to help the team thrive in their work
- Participate in product backlog refinement and story mapping sessions
- Define the product vision with the team
- Set relevant, challenging goals to get the team aligned and focused
2) Act as an ambassador for the product internally and as the go-to person for anything product-related.
- Gather business requirements from each department to make work easier and improve productivity by delivering solutions.
- Manage stakeholder expectations in a fast paced environment
- Find creative and innovative solutions to problems while feeling comfortable engaging in detailed conversations about strategy and product design with both technical and non-technical audiences
3) Collaborate with a talented distributed team.
- You can scope technical and low-code projects.
- Paradox makes extensive use of No-Code tools such as Make.com and Airtable and we are defining ways of working with these innovative tools. No-Code at scale faces the same challenges as engineering.
- Understand the full scope of how various systems fit into core business functions
4) Create clear and thoughtful documentation that can easily be understood and used by both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ensure delivered solutions solve the identified pain points.
- Participate in making sure provided solutions follow guidelines and best practices resulting in the best User experience
- We systemize greatness and you play a role in identifying and documenting it.
Who are we ?
We believe that too many people end their lives with regrets. That’s why…
Give ambitious people the tools to think for themselves and live the life that truly inspires them
Basically we provide a set of tools and strategies on productivity, leadership, coaching and marketing…
through mobile apps, e-learning platforms, events and a strong presence on social media.
Today, the education industry faces three major issues :
1. An effervescence of unfounded theories
To address this issue, we have surrounded ourselves with scientists, top athletes (Fred Bousquet, Frank Leboeuf, Serge Betsen among others), artists (Barry Osborne, producer of The Lord of the Rings and The Matrix), entrepreneurs (Marc Simoncini, Frédéric Mazzella, Gary Vaynerchuk, Janine Allis) and many other leaders and experts to dissect their strategies and share counter-intuitive and thought-provoking ideas.
2. Ideas that are worthwhile but shared in a boring way
and which unfortunately don’t catch attention.
3. Change is hard. And knowledge only works for too few people
We found our answer in the Greek Mythology, with the Ulysses Pact.
Ulysses of his (Greek name Ὀδυσσεύς, Odysseus) wanted to hear the Sirens’ song, but all of those who tried died doing so. So he decided to put wax in his men’s ears so that they could not hear and had them tie him to the mast so that he could not jump into the sea. For the first time ever, someone was able to listen to the sirens while surviving. Ulysses didn’t succeed because of willpower, but because of an ingenious system that gave him no choice but to succeed. And this is what had been called the Ulysses' Pact.
This is why…
is to make our trainings about entrepreneurship and coaching as attractive as watching Netflix and as effective as Ulysses' Pact.
In order to become the go-to place for ambitious people to get results.
To remember this every day, we created the 100,000 Dreams Wall,
It's a great feeling for the team to hang a new dream every day in our office, one that has been fulfilled by one of our clients.
Today, this approach has paid off and has enabled us to exceed one
followers on social media and to organize online events and training courses attended by thousands of people across the globe.
To have articles or interviews in many media, here are some of them:
That’s all well and good, but we wanted more than just personal branding around David Laroche.
So we created 2 new brands with international ambitions :
The first one called Business Tribe to serve established entrepreneurs to Grow Their Business
And the second Effective Coaching Institute to train people become exceptional life and executive coaches.
And that’s where you come in…
Why join us ❤️
You’ll work for a truly unique company and impact people’s lives in unimaginable ways..
Une culture qui mêle bien-être, performance et sens.
Growth & Excellence 🚀
-> 🏅Being surrounded by A-Players who thrive to perform while being in a good mood
-> you don’t want bosses, but coaches and ongoing conversations to support your growth
-> an ambitious company is synonymous with opportunities for your development!
Impact & Meaning 🔥
-> 🦄Play a crucial role in the development of a company whose content and products are enjoyed by millions of people
-> 🤩Waking up in the morning feeling like you are making a difference is something!
But that's not all, because at the heart of our company's DNA there’s also…
Competitive Salary 💰
But you don’t just want a competitive paycheck, you also want…
Freedom & Well Being 🗽☀️
-> 😎A company culture based on autonomy & accountability
-> 🏀350€ per year paid by the company to take care of yourself ( for your gym, or dance class )
-> 🗽Flexible working hours
-> 🌎A remote culture from day one with the freedom to work from wherever you want
-> 🏤Beautiful offices in Dubai, Paris, Barcelona
-> 💻Work on Mac, for us it counts 🙂
-> ✈️Annual team building / Team retreats to get together
And as Yannick, our community manager, says:
To make a long story short, Paradox is a growth adventure on steroids, an adventure where you grow personally while helping others do the same.
But that’s not all…
We believe that people do their best when they feel their best
which is why we provide incredible benefits
Flexible Hours What’s more important to us is the value you provide rather than when you work
350€ credit of fitness activity It can be for your gym membership, yoga studio membership, running shoes, race
Yearly amazing Team Trip We travel somewhere in the world
To connect, celebrate and be clarify our next challenge
Great Office It is something to work from a place where there is a limitless view
Standing desks for everyone for anyone working remotely we’ll give you give a 350€ credit to have an amazing standing desk
Work where you want The luxury of working from home or everywhere in the world
Modern Tools Modern tools make our life so much easier, we love them and
Mac Oh my god we are Mac lovers,
Yes they are expensive but you deserve it
*for full time employees
to work from everywhere in the world
Work from anywhere in the world. Your home, our beautiful Paris or Dubai offices, a
co-working space, on the road, you name it. We want you to work where you feel great
Or from our beautiful Offices in Dubai or Paris
From the heights of Dubai
Quentin loves to start his day with a coffee
on the terrace reflecting on his one thing
Yes these are really your future offices
Rooftop on the 43rd floor with terrace
To the lights of Paris
To work from anywhere in the world is incredible, but we still need to live real moments together
Laughing, clarifying the vision, sharing our new goals
that’s why we organise an…
Amazing Annual Retreat
The ideal candidate: 😍
Experience & Skills
- Proven working experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager
- Proficiency in Sprint planning and knowledge of Agile methodologies. We are not looking for a scrum evangelist but someone who can apply best practices from different methodologies
- Strong organization skills and the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and communicate clear requirements and acceptance criterias.
- You have a track record of shipping and scaling high quality products that effectively service the needs of both customers and the business
- Proficient communication skills in both English and French
- You like challenges and have a problem-solving approach by showing initiative.
- A methodical and logical approach.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Live and breathe excellence & innovation.
*All the adjectives/nouns used are perfectly feminine! In fact, 50% of the team
is made up of women.
Language required :
English : English (native or bilingual)
French : Optional (a plus but by no means an absolute necessity)
But it might not be for you for these reasons….
We don’t want people who are just looking for a “job”.
We are inspired by…
a culture of performance and ambition
We want to have an impact
And we dream to play in the big league, yes…
There are basketball clubs that were made to be amateur clubs and others who aspire to play in the NBA.
Both are great, and serve their purpose.
Playing in the NBA demands a lot more from the players, but for some it’s what they always dreamt about.
Some are repulsed by Michael Jordan’s high standards, we are inspired by him, by his dedication to his craft and his thirst for excellence.
For sure we have a lot to do in order to be able to say we play in the big league.
But we know we want it…
For us it’s not about NBA, it’s about creating awe for our clients, designing the best training and impact as many lives as possible.
Some people imagine that they will work in an easy and pressure-free environment.
But we have a very startup oriented culture where everything goes fast, where there are a lot of changes
and where we don’t always tell you exactly what to do and how to do it.
We tell each other things, even if they are uncomfortable, we prefer growth over the comfort of our ego and we like it! With us, expressing disagreement to a manager our to the CEO and knowing how to argue is valued!
We encourage critical and strategic thinking, we question our assumptions, we are attentive to our biases and we try to put our energy where the leverage is the greatest.
Do you see criticism as a personal attack? Are you willing to receive regular feedback to help you progress?
Are you ready to welcome them? To give it to others?
Again, we are aware that sometimes it’s not comfortable
but we know that for some people it’s the kind of environnement they always dreamt about.
If it’s your case, then we’re going to love working with you
(and you’ll be cherished with us!),
And if it's ok for you come and write the next chapter with us.
How to apply and join the adventure ?
❌ Any copy-pasted and non-personalized application goes directly to the trash can.
⚠️ To complete the recruitment process, each candidate must organize calls with his or her previous managers.
If you are not comfortable with this idea: do not apply ⚠️
TO APPLY :
All you have to do is to fill out a short questionnaire by clicking on “APPLY NOW”.
We will ask you to attach your CV (incomplete applications will not be considered).
Google in its early days conducted 12 job interviews.
Apple still does between 9 and 12.
We do 4.
Some will find that it’s still too much but for us it’s the right balance to make sure this job is right for you as we want to avoid as much as possible that in 3 or 6 months, you or we realize that this job is not for you so we avoid as much as possible these always uncomfortable moments. For you, and for us!
📃 A quick 7 to 8-minutes survey
📞⚡️*A 15-minutes call * by zoom or by phone
📞🌟A 60-minute CULTURE interview by Zoom or by phone to better understand your background and check in depth the alignment with our values and culture
📞 ⚙️ A 60-minute TECHNICAL interview with your future manager to align with what would be expected from you and to assess your specific skills.
💻 A FINAL interview: a 2-hour video call to retrace your career path.
⚠️ Reference Calls: you organize for us at least 3 calls with former managers. We do this because it’s the insurance for you and the team to be surrounded by A-Players, and it’s also a way to get to know you and make your onboarding easier.